Submit an article, poem or interview, to Black Feminist Collective, where submissions are always open and no experience in writing is required! If you do hear from our editorial team, they will work with you on your article if any necessary edits to your submission(s) are needed. After any and all necessary edits are made, your edited submission(s) will be sent back to you to approve it for publishing. Black Feminist Collective publishes new work every Saturday.
Part 1: Basic Information
· Email Address
· At least one link to where your submission has been published, if it has been published before.
Part 2: Writer’s Bio
· Social Media handles/links to places where people can support you
· A cover photo for your writer’s bio page and credit to the person who created the image.
Part 3: Submitting Your Work
· Title for your work.
· Description of your pieces.
· Trigger/Content warnings, if necessary.
· Up to 5 uploaded files. You can upload audio files (*.mp3 files), documents (*.docx files & *.pdf files) for essays, articles and poetry.
Want to re-publish work from Black Feminist Collective?
• Please reach out to email@example.com to ask permission from the author and the editors before republishing content.